Apparently, or so they say, there’s an uproar over a “diversity and inclusion” questionnaire being put to volunteers for the 2012 Summer Olympics. The test has been called (or “dubbed” or “labelled”) “patronising,” and Olympics bosses have “come under fire” and been “slammed” over its content.
I first saw the story on Pink News, [...]
- Ian Stuart on Charles Moore on ‘Relatively Less Important’ Areas of the UK
- Bob Ballantyne on Charles Moore on ‘Relatively Less Important’ Areas of the UK
- Dennis Richards on Marriage Is Big Enough for All of Us
- Bedlam: A Journal of Horror & the Macabre | David L Rattigan on Diabolique Magazine
- Jacquie on Christian and Agnostic
TagsAnglicanism archbishop cranmer A Small Orange atheism blogs C4M Canada Charity Christianity copywriting dangling modifiers dangling participles Diabolique editing free speech good writing grammar Hammer Films Health homophobia homosexuality horror John Diefenbaker John Lennox journalism Lent LGBT media parliament Partners In Health philosophy politics quotes religion reviews Richard Dawkins same-sex marriage services Social Justice style theology UK web hosting World writing